9.24.2011

Lamb Chops and French Toast

After Emily's party last Saturday, we headed into Charlotte to my cousin Lucas and his girlfriend's new apartment. It was nice to finally meet Laela, who prepared an incredible dinner for us: lamb chops, rice, zucchini & yellow squash, and salad! Luke had asked Perry to teach him how to build his own computer, so the guys worked on that all night while the girls just talked! We had a wonderful time visiting them. We were their 1st overnight guests- thanks for having us! I'm sad I didn't get any pictures though :(

In the morning, Perry & I woke up early and went another part of Charlotte to my friend Sara Almond's new place! She moved there from Cary for a better job opportunity and I miss her. We ate breakfast at Eddie's Place- we all ordered the french toast! I thoroughly enjoyed mine with hot cocoa, bacon & grits and finished Perry's hashbrowns! After a tour of her apartment, Sara had to finish getting ready for the Panther's game so we left for home. It was so good to see her, even for just a short visit! Pics from Sara's iPhone:

0 comments:

Post a Comment