9.24.2011

Happy Birthday, Emily!

I forgot to do my usual quick post 
on her actual birthday, September 15, so...

HAPPY {belated} BIRTHDAY to my niece, EMILY TAYLOR!!!

Last Saturday we went to her 5th birthday party at my sis-in-law's in Concord. The theme was the movie Tangled and, oh, so cute!!
Cassy, Emily (with "Rapunzel hair"!) and friends painting
Em & La La's artwork
Lauren coloring with the rest of the little girls
"Pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider"
Learning to "Walk like a princess"
My turn {I was trying to sit down... I failed!}
Looking so grown up by her amazing cake!
Jello & orange "boat" snacks

After all the kids left, we had some nice family time with the girls, Cassy, Will, Deb "Nonny" & Phil "Pop Pops".
The Tangled dress we got her
Lauren showing off her gymnastic skills
I love this picture & everyone in it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment