9.11.2011

Decals

Friday afternoon I had to attend a 2-hr class at work. Right before leaving the house I asked Perry if he wanted to come with me... so he did! We grabbed breakfast then I dropped him off at the mall. When I finished at the hospital, I met him back there. He surprised me with a family of stick people for the back of my car!


I LOVE them!!!!

We walked around and did a little shopping together. I found 2 cute tops on sale at Destination Maternity. A lady in the mall told us that Forever 21 started carrying a small selection of maternity clothes- who knew?! There definitely was not a lot to chose from, but I got my first ever pair of skinny jeans and some leggings! Then we headed to Target. Perry found a really nice light purple button-up and 2 pairs of shorts on sale for less than $7 each! {That man could wear shorts all year long so it doesn't matter that summer is almost over}.

0 comments:

Post a Comment