1.11.2012

Doctors Appointment at 39 Weeks

{Technically I'm at 38 weeks and 5 days for this appointment}

A Few Stats

Baby
Heart Rate: 136 to 139
Position: Still head down. Good boy!

Mom
Progress: 1.5cm dilated, 70% effaced, station -2. YAY!!!
Weight Gain: I asked the nurse what my total weight gain is now (because I'm not really concerned with it and have lost track) and she said 27 pounds. I thought I was at 27 last week, but it's around that!
Vital Signs: My blood pressure was high which concerns me (especially since I've been having more headaches lately). BP 148/80-something the first time, so the nurse rechecked it. The second time it was better but still high at 138/80-something. HR in the 80's.

My next appointment is scheduled for Tuesday 1/17 if I make it. As she was walking out the door, the doctor said "maybe we'll have a baby by the weekend!". Oh wouldn't that be nice!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment