1.10.2012

Annual Whitaker Family Picture, 2011 Edition

Perry & I started the tradition of taking an annual family picture. Each year, around November, we'll have a photo shoot, and oh, how nice it will be to see how our family changes & grows over the years!!! In 2009, we had just gotten married (and had plenty of pictures taken then!) so our first year doing this was 2010. I think we waited a little late- it was December and freezing outside- but the pictures turned out great! I shared several "bloopers" in this post. It really is a family affair- we enlisted my mother-in-law, Debra, as our photographer! She was willing to take pictures of us again for 2011; I'm so glad we didn't scare her away! Here's a little recap:

2009: Our Wedding Day
Lake Wheeler
Photo by Story Photographers (http://www.storyphotographers.com/)

2010: Perry & Lauren
Yates Mill Pond

2011: Perry & Lauren plus 1-on-the-way!!!
White Deer Park

Blurry but still cute


It was tickling him!
I love this picture that I caught of my hot hubby
Perry might have been getting tired at this point...
But he was still his silly self!
And that's a wrap!
Perry found an owl (the "theme" in the nursery!) on a park sign

Watch for "2012: Perry, Lauren & 10-month old Gabriel"!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment