12.31.2011

Christmas 2011

*This was written in December 2013 and back-dated to it's appropriate place on my blog, December 2011*

The past few months have been busy. And my focus has been on other things besides my blog. New baby. Thanksgiving. Christmas (2013!). But lately I've had "an itch" to better document the happenings in our lives. You'll hopefully continue to see more frequent posts from me. Before I can get to current stuff, I will be finishing old drafts that were left in limbo! Like Christmas...2011. Hah.


We spent Christmas Eve eve celebrating at my Mom's. I had to work on Christmas Eve night so Christmas Day was pretty laid back at home, just the two of us.

Watercolor I had framed for Perry
A few days after Christmas, my Dad & Karlene came from Virginia and Jason & Kelley drove from South Carolina so we all could spend the evening together! I'm thankful that our house is in middle because at 36 weeks pregnant, I wasn't up for traveling. My Dad treated us all to dinner at a very nice Czech restaurant he and Kar had been wanting to try called Klara's (at the time, it was in downtown Cary but is no longer there). I do remember that Perry ordered the Pork Schnitzel {funny name for basically a fried pork chop} and loved it.


We exchanged Christmas gifts and rang in the new year on New Years Eve at Mom & Dad Whitaker's. 2012 was the year that our baby would be born!






0 comments:

Post a Comment