12.10.2011

My First Baby Shower!

On Sunday, October 30, my Mom hosted my first baby shower at her house in Chapel Hill. We decided to divide up the guest list into 2 to keep the size of the party more intimate, so this one was for my Dad's side of the family, the Durrs, with a separate shower for my friends. Everyone enjoyed all the delicious food, cake & punch made by my Mom, then we played a few games! Thank you so much to all my family who came to celebrate and showered me & baby Gabriel with love!!! Thanks to my mom-in-law Debra for taking all these pictures!

My Momma, the incredible hostess!!! I can't thank her enough!!!
Owl (head) cookies!!! Perfect.

Pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese icing!

What was I doing?
This is not a great picture of me, but LOOK AT ALL THAT FOOD!!!
Documenting all the ladies together <3
Aunt Kathie
Aunt Beth
My cousins Allie
and Caitlin
Aunt Amy and my cousins Clare & Becca
My "stepmom" Karlene
My mother-in-law Debra
My stepdad's mom "Grandma" Jerry
And the next day with all of the gifts unpacked in the nursery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment