10.15.2011

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks (October 6, 2011.. I'm a week behind!)

Size of baby:

Photo Credit: The Bump

Photo Credit: Baby Center

Interesting Facts: Measuring about 13 inches long, he weighs approximately 1 1/2 lbs. In the coming weeks, your baby will continue to grow and mature at a fast rate, gaining some baby fat and filling out his long, lean frame. As he gains weight, his skin begins to become less wrinkled and he begins to look more and more like a newborn. Also, his skin is finally gaining some color. His hands are fully developed by this week, fingerprints and all! And at 25 weeks, the structure of the spine is beginning to form.

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: BOY!!! 

Movement: Oh yes, we love watching my belly twitch!

What I miss: Nothing this week.

Sleep: I've been sleeping well on my sides.

Symptoms: This week I have felt really good! Very little back pain!!

Cravings: Nothing this week.

Best moment this week: We FINISHED painting in the nursery!!!

What we are looking forward to:
Shopping for the nursery; My Dad & Karlene coming down from VA to go to the Fair!; My first baby shower at the end of the month!! 

25 week belly pictures:


0 comments:

Post a Comment