8.27.2011

Doctor's Appointment at 19 Weeks

We had our anatomy ultrasound yesterday morning! The ultrasound tech was less than superb so the process was a little disappointing, but we were BEYOND excited to know for sure that we're having a baby boy!!!!! Plus, every time we can see that sweet little life is amazing and we got some good pictures (Perry put them into a slideshow in my last post!). Baby Gabriel is healthy and active!


A Few Stats
I am mostly recording this information so we can look back on it in the years to come :)

Baby
Due date: still January 19, 2012
Head: measures 5 days larger at 19w6d... hopefully he won't still have a big head when he's born!
Estimated Weight: 11 ounces
Position: this will change {a lot!} but he was head down, facing my right side with his back along my left side. He kept his hands up by his face and even reached up over his head once!
Heart Rate: 143

Mom
Uterus: at my belly button
Placenta: along the posterior wall of my uterus... "perfect position" according to my doctor
Weight Gain: 14 pounds *gasp* I forgot to ask my doctor if I was on track. She didn't mention it, so hopefully! If the range is 25-35 lbs, I'm ~halfway there at ~halfway through the pregnancy...
Vital Signs: blood pressure 110/71, heart rate 98

1 comments:

Perry Whitaker said...

My Boy is getting so big. I love him so much and he isn't even here yet! Not one day goes by that I don't think about him and how excited I am to see him and hold him in my arms.

I love you son!

Post a Comment