3.10.2012

Mommy Goes Back To Work

I went back to work on February 27th after 6 1/2 weeks at home with my baby boy. It was quite possibly the hardest day of my life. There were many tears. Even as I'm writing this, I'm tearing up!  I cried as I got ready. I cried a lot saying goodbye.

Trying to compose myself!
I cried while I was driving. I pulled it together as I parked and walked in but the tears came right back when all my coworkers greeted me & asked "how's that baby?!"

It is hard being away from my baby. I'd spend 24/7 with him if I could! Every day I leave the house and head to the hospital, I am grateful for a job I enjoy that provides for my family so Perry can concentrate on school and is able to stay home with our son! It is such a relief to know he is with his Daddy- no daycare for us. The Lord provides what we need when we need it.

Not only was it Mommy's first night back to work but it was Gabriel's 1st night with just Daddy {and Daddy's 1st night flying solo!}. Here's a picture from their second night together!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

emotional roller coaster!

Post a Comment