6.29.2014

Happy Father-of-Two's Day!

Our TWO kids!
Making Daddy a t-shirt (I found this idea on Pinterest) and helping me unwrap- and eat- candy! I think the shirt turned out pretty cool, just wish I bought a heavier-weight one but I liked this color I found at Target. It was an inexpensive thing that Gabe could make that hopefully Perry would wear! I did have to entice him with a "pop pop" to get him to focus on coloring though; he's not interested in arts & crafts lately.

Presents & cards for the incredible father of my children!!! We made Rolo Pretzels with peanut M&Ms from his "little peanut" (Georgia's room is elephant-themed!) and Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers, or owl food, from Gabriel (his nursery was owl-themed!). Gabe picked out a Finding Nemo card. 


We invited Mom & Dad W to Red Hot & Blue for dinner {but they ended up picking up the check... thank you!!} See Perry's shirt? He wore it in public!! I call that a win.

Happy Father's Day Perry!!! Happy Father's Day Dad W, aka "Boo"!!!
And Happy Father's Day to my Dad, aka "Papa", too!!! Look at this dapper young man! I love & miss you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment