6.18.2014

And The BabyHunch Pool Winner Is...

ME!!! I can't believe that I guessed right for Georgia's birth date!!! I thought she'd be a little earlier than Gabriel was, and I liked that 05-23-14 is the numbers 0-5 shuffled up! I'm a numbers and patterns girl.

My entry in the pool: May 23 @ 9:36pm. 7 lbs, 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches
Georgia's actual stats: May 23 @ 8:11am. 6 lbs, 14 oz and 19 3/4 inches

Top 5
Second place (by just 3/10 of a point) goes to Mom W, "Nonny"!
Third place is my co-worker Angelica!
Fourth place is my brother-in-law Will!
Fifth place is my friend Elise!

Perry came in 6th place! He guessed 8:18am for her birth time- pretty close!

Since I won, there is NO PRIZE... Just kidding! I'll have to come up with something for Mom W and, since she is immediate family, I will also award Angelica when I go back to work! Thanks to everyone to participated!!! It's fun for us! *Click the link^ to see all the results*

And what's a blog post without a picture?!
Our baby doll on her 1st day at home (2 days old)

0 comments:

Post a Comment