6.24.2012

FIRST Father's Day!

He had been thinking about it for a while. As in, for several years. Perry wanted a tattoo. It's just so... permanent. Well, he chose the most meaningful, forever thing- our son's name- designed it himself, and got his very first tattoo on his 1st ever Father's Day!!!! {And yes, he will add each of our future children's names, too!}

Final product: hot, tatted hubby and the cutest baby in the world!



Nervous? Nahh, he's brave!

Getting his first tattoo was a good experience. The artist was nice and very talented. I wasn't surprised that Perry tolerated it well! He was so excited when he saw it finished and couldn't wait to get back to our baby boy! We picked Gabriel up from Mom & Dad W's house and spent the afternoon just relaxing at home. A few hours later, they stopped by our house so we took some pictures of Gabe, Perry & Phil! Three generations of Whitaker men!!!


After an outfit change, I did a photo shoot with my two guys!

These are funny to me because 1) Gabriel's face in the first one, and 2) Perry is watching closely where Gabe's hand (with sharp fingernails!) is going...

When it was nap time for little man, I took some more pictures of just my hunny.


And that was Perry's 1st Father's Day in pictures!!! He is such a wonderful Daddy. I consider myself blessed to be his wife and partner through parenthood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment