1.13.2013

Gabriel's Winter ONE-derland Party!!!

We had Gabriel's 1st Birthday Party on his actual birthday and it was so much fun!! Perry & I took pictures of our birthday boy and snowflakes and ordered his invitations from Tiny Prints. LOVE how they turned out!!

For the Winter One-derland theme, I chose snowflakes and polar bears with the color scheme of several shades of blue and white. On the front porch I used plastic tablecloths and balloons, as well as balloons on the light post (since we don't have a mailbox at the street!). Inside I hung homemade zigzag streamers in front of the dining room window and all over the house were snowflakes we found at Wal-Mart in their after-Christmas clearance. Score! I also picked up a few other style snowflakes at Party City.

I displayed one picture from each of Gabriel's 12 monthly photo shoots, the snowflake ornament favors and party blowers on the foyer table.

Other DIY Pinterest projects:


We had a table full of delicious food- big thanks to my Mom!! Mom W also brought yummy meatballs- thank you! I handled drinks & the desserts: snowflake cupcakes, powdered sugar donut polar bears and Gabriel's smash cake (thanks for icing it, Dad D!).




We loved watching Gabriel eat his cake! Before & after!!!


Sharing with Grandma & Papa
"Gabriel, how old are you?"
I think he got cake in his eyes and/or nose... what a mess!
After his cake-smash, Gabriel got a bath, then we all hung out. Until Gabriel was worn out!



HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY GABRIEL!!!! Mommy & Daddy (and everyone else that knows you!) LOVE you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment