3.04.2011

Very Merry Monday

The next day (2 days after Christmas) Perry & I went to Concord with his parents to visit my sister-in-law Cassy & family. It was awesome to witness the girls' energy and excitement about Christmas! We. love. them.


Uncle P ♥'s his nieces
Emily
"Little Lauren"
"Big Lauren"
Silly faces with Aunt Lew! 
{Concerning fact: my left eyeball seems to like turning inward... 
it won't really get stuck like that, right?}


I have never written about my bestie Sayra {no, she doesn't really spell her name like that. It's Sara, but I've said "Say-ra" since high school}. She is AWESOME! One night she shared a yummy meal of taco soup & cornbread, paired with salad, with me & Perry. Then we improvised with what I had in the kitchen and made a sad-looking strange-colored Christmas tree cake. My excuse is that we didn't have the proper supplies *wink*. It was still fun & yummy.


Cute little guy... almonds from Sara Almond, of course!!
Perry & I also visited my Dad & Karlene in Virginia before Christmas {pictures to come... once I find them}. What a wonderful, glorious Christmas we had filled with family & friends, warmth & laughter!!! "An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.'" {Luke 2:9-12}

0 comments:

Post a Comment