2.17.2011

Very Merry Christmas

Perry & I "hosted" our first Christmas at our house! Working the three nights before & not having time nor energy to prepare anything wasn't exactly how I imagined my first time hosting a holiday dinner, but I'm incredibly grateful for amazing in-laws who knew the circumstances and helped out! Deb & Phil- our only guests- brought over a spiral sliced ham and all the ingredients for cheesy potato bake & green bean casserole, rolls and pumpkin cheesecake! {Next time, I will be the hostess-with-the-most-ess!}


After we finished eating, we exchanged gifts.




Dad W. being silly with ribbons & bows
His initial reaction after realizing that Mom W. got him the point-and-shoot camera he wanted!
Per modeling the messenger bag I got him for school


WOW. Bows, my new coffee mug, Chex mix, Excedrin, beer, dog collars, and Pacific... a big mess!

Bella is a rule breaker. "No dogs past the kitchen"... {ok, so it was Mommy's idea ;)}


0 comments:

Post a Comment