12.14.2010

Halloween

I get excited about holidays and Halloween is no exception. Carving a pumpkin is a must. Perry surprised me one day in October by driving out to Cracker Barrel for lunch then taking the scenic (and very loooong) way home in order to surprise me again by stopping at Ken's Produce & Garden Center so we could pick out a pumpkin together!! He also took me to Broadwell's Nursery... the best! We buy all of our plants from them at a fraction of what home improvement stores charge! We picked out shrubs to landscape the area next to our new deck*! *Details coming soon!

Autumn & Krissie being curious. Bella LOVED eating the "guts"- if I can figure out how, I will post a video of her chomping away at some pieces of pumpkin!

Introducing "Sackboy" from Little Big Planet (on PS3)... isn't he cute?






We decided he should be painted in order to be more easily identified!
All ready for trick-or-treaters!

Perry & I gave out candy until a little after dark. Then we turned off our front porch light & made dinner! We had grilled steaks, oven roasted potatoes, and broccoli outside on the deck! Yumm. After dinner, we sat around the fire pit with beer & Mike's Hard Lemonade :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment