2.10.2014

Weeks 21-24

Size of baby: pomegranate --> papaya --> grapefruit --> cantaloupe. January 20-February 10.

Gender: GIRL!!!!! Georgia Jane.

Total Weight Gain: 12 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and a mix of some larger regular & maternity tops. My belly button is officially out!

Movement: I love feeling her move. I can see it on my belly, too, and have tried to catch it on video! She is most active late at night, but I might just notice her (light) kicks & punches more when I'm laying down and still. No really forceful, painful movements... yet!

What I miss: Cold deli sliced sandwich meat and raw cookie dough! Sleeping on my stomach.

Symptoms:
Week 21- Nothing specific.
Week 22- Up several times a night to pee.
Week 23- Started using my pregnancy body pillow; Very thirsty, which doesn't help having to get up several times during the night!
Week 24- Feeling a lot bigger; right forearm cramps (same thing I had when I was carrying Gabriel)

Doctor's Appointments:
Her heart rate was in the 140's at my 24 week appointment. Everything looked good!

Cravings: Sweets (candy, doughnuts, chocolate milk).

Best moments: Bought Georgia 13 onesies, 6 sleep 'n plays, 3 pairs of pants, 5 outfits/dresses, 3 receiving blankets, a bassinet sheet, a diaper changing pad, and a bouncer for $55 at the consignment sale!!! (We also got Gabriel part of his summer wardrobe- 9 pairs of shorts, 15 shirts, 1 pair of pajamas, swim trunks, a Body Glove wet suit and a train table for $53!!!); I saw a cradle on a consignment store's Facebook page and had Perry go check it out... and he bought it! He'll be refinishing it. We used the cradle that my Grandpa made for Gabriel but then gave it back to my Mom who took it back up to my grandparent's house in NY; Snow at the end of January.

What we are looking forward to: Decorating the nursery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment