12.22.2012

Annual Whitaker Family Picture, 2012

Every year Perry & I take an "Annual Family Picture" (2011, 2010 bloopers, and 2009's were our wedding photos!). 2012 was the best one yet... because our family grew by two feet! Gabriel's!!!

We aimed for mid-November but something kept coming up and our photo shoot got pushed back to December 2nd. I was worried it would be cold & dreary but it turned out to be a beautiful day! Mom W has been our photographer in years past but my Mom (Mom J) had recently gotten a "fancy" camera so we made an extended-family event out of it! We met at an art museum and used some of the outdoor structures as back-drops. 
Gabriel thinking he's big stuff sitting in the front seat, waiting for everyone else to arrive!
We ended up with some great pictures and I love our Christmas card!! I used walmart.com and got forty 4x8" photo cards for less than $20!


I adore these...



The boys ♥
G & Mommy
The whole gang (Dad & Mom W on left, Paul & Mom J on right)

0 comments:

Post a Comment