4.27.2011

April 24, 2004

Since I posted about my Junior Prom when Perry & I met, I thought it would be fun to also share a few pictures from my Senior Prom the following year!


My thoughts after reminiscing: 

1] We were so darn cute!
2] I miss my Mom's old house, where I primarily lived from age five to eighteen!
3] Ok. I miss Perry's old Mustang, too. So many memories!
4] We had dinner at Cafe Luna before heading to 

the NC History Museum
{credit}

for the "Hollywood"-themed event! 

There were flashing cameras, a red carpet, golden Oscar statues, and those giant lights that sweep the sky.
5]  The last and ridiculously silly picture of us was taken by a dear old friend in the elevator sometime that night. Can ya tell we had a lot of fun?
6] We were are so darn cute!

To mirror my other prom post... me & my Momma! 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment